Experience sports, music, adventure, and animated videos in cinematic VR!
– 5-part Invisible series by Doug Liman
– Get into college football like never before with ESPN Gameday
– VR documentaries Inside Syria and Inside North Korea by ABC News
– Home Turf series in Adventure Travel
– Paul McCartney concerts and more in the Music World
– The Game, a Jaunt Original, in the Horror World
HOW DOES THE JAUNT VR APP WORK?
– With the Jaunt app, your iPhone becomes your personal VR portal.
– Videos can be viewed with or without Cardboard or a comparable headset.
– If you don’t have a headset for VR, toggle to Mono Mode to experience 360 degree content.
– With a headset, choose Stereo Mode and enjoy the full VR experience!
– All videos are available for free.
– Our library of content is constantly being updated, so make sure to check back often.
TIP FOR WATCHING:
– Make sure you are on a WiFi connection.
– For best viewing make sure you have a headset for your phone.
– Need a headset? Go to jauntvr.com/content/ to find out more.
– Use headphones for a better audio experience.
– Pinch the screen to switch between 2D and stereoscopic modes.
– Sit back, relax, and don’t forget to look around!
Jaunt is the leading developer of immersive cinematic VR experiences. Employing 360 degree stereoscopic imagery with directional audio, Jaunt provides audiences with unparalleled access to premier experiences in ways otherwise impossible. Whether ringside, courtside, in the front row or on stage, audiences are given a sense of ‘presence’ a feeling as if they are there in the flesh.
See more information and download apk file for android: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/entertainment